Have patience with your marketing [#74]
Updated on October 27th, 2019
[Woodford, Queensland, Australia]
Remember to be patient with your marketing because it can take some time for it to gain momentum and it can also take some trial and error to message your message on point.
VIDEO – Patience marketing!
TRANSCRIPT – Be patient with your marketing
The second point I want to talk about, just while I got my friendly little cows behind me, is to have patience with your marketing. Have patience with what you’re meant to be doing. You can’t always get it to go right, at full pace all the time.
Have patience with marketing.
Take the time to write a good article. Edit if you need to, or improve it if you need to. Have the patience to practise different videos and to try different things. It’s not all going to get traction straight away. There’s a lot of things that don’t work or don’t quite work as well as you hoped. But then there’s things that do just get traction.
You want to have the patience to give those things time to surface. Then once you find them, you can double down on them, and everything else but sometimes if we’re going too fast, we miss the opportunities that going slow would actually allow us.
“Go slow, to go fast.”
There’s a reasonably famous quote that I like. It says, “Go slow, to go fast.”
So take the time, go slowly, see what works. Then double down on the things that work.
All right. That’s it. See you later.
Follow more of my articles on Quora.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 6 ways we help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book. Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join the private group on Facebook. Access free training resources, and hang out with 2,300+ peers.
4. Discover your marketing score. Take the 40 point Marketing Scorecard (in < 6mins) and get a customised report.
5. DIY with the 50+ Script Library. It's for connecting with new people and nurturing them into high-value clients.6. Let's brainstorm how to fill your marketing funnel. DM the word "INTERESTED" via Messenger or book a 20 min slot to talk on Zoom.
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.