Why you should publish content online [#90]
Updated on October 17th, 2019
[Harrison, New York, USA]
When you publish content online, it opens up all sorts of interesting opportunities and friendships.
VIDEO – Publish content online
Hi folks Adam Franklin here. I’m just reflecting on the couple of days I’ve spent in St. Louis at the Mastermind. And one of the things I just love about content marketing, or digital marketing, or the internet is the fact that we can actually just publish stuff to the web and get connected with so many interesting people, not only in our home city but all around the world.
Like when I sent out that Bluewire News asking if St. Louis was pronounced “Saint Louey” or “Saint Lewis”, tons of people wrote back to me. A lot of people from the town, people that had grew up in the town; interesting stories of people’s grandparents who grew up in St. Louis.
Actually being at the Mastermind and connecting or reconnecting with old friends, and meeting new people all through the power of online marketing. Now I’ve taken a flight to New York, and I’ll be catching up with some other people in some other masterminds that I’m a part of that I’ve not actually met in person before, but we’ve collaborated, we’ve spoken on Skype, we’ve done business together.
So it’s really exciting. I’m going to give you more updates, but that’s been what I’ve been reflecting on, on the two hour flight to New York, yeah.
Hope you’re well, I’ll give you more of an update later.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with your peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Book a Digital Growth Session. We can hop on a 15 minute call to explore how you can win high-value B2B clients!
- Remote work is here to stay, is your business ready for it? - Mar 20, 2020
- Building Your First Business Website – 9 Essential Tips - Mar 19, 2020
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.