A quick win on LinkedIn [#54]
Updated on June 2nd, 2019
[New Farm, Queensland, Australia]
“What can I do to get a quick win in LinkedIn?”
Good day. It’s Adam Franklin, and the question I want to answer today is one that I’m asked a lot, and that is, what’s something that I can do that’s going to get me a quick win? And the answer to that is to think about people that you’ve worked with over the last, say, five years. The people may not even be at the same company, but go back and connect with them via an email or a LinkedIn message, and just reconnect. Ask them what they’re working on, ask them how they’ve been. Anything, just to reactivate the conversation, reactivate the relationship, and that’s where a lot of magic can happen.
They might suggest just catching up for a coffee, they might say, “Hey, it’s about time that we got you in for X-Y-Z,” whatever it is that you do. But reconnect via email, or if you don’t have their email address anymore, drop them a note on LinkedIn, just to see what they’re up to. More often than not, that alone is going to shake the tree and uncover a bunch of opportunities for you. Hope that helps. See you.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
100 videos in 100 days. Want more?
This is part of my 100 videos in 100 days challenge.
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with your peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Book a Digital Growth Session. We can hop on a 15 minute call to explore how you can win high-value B2B clients!
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.