Get you and your team skilled up in social media!
Social Media & Digital Marketing Training Courses for Real Estate Agents, BDMs and Principals.
Learning how to use social media is now a highly desirable, if not essential skill set for real estate agents, BDMs, principals and property professionals. If you go through a social media training program, you’ll walk away with all the skills you require to navigate social media successfully and safely.
We’ve got a range of options for getting the social media training you and your team needs. All programs are private and can be customised to your company’s needs. Depending on your requirements, one of these programs should suit you.
Your trainer, Adam Franklin.
Adam Franklin is the co-author of Web Marketing That Works — an Amazon #1 best seller. He is also a professional speaker, podcast host and CEO of Bluewire Media – which he started in 2005.
His blog was Australia’s #1 business blog and his work is featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, The Australian and The Courier Mail.
He teaches 1000s of students via his online courses and his ‘Bluewire News’ email goes out to over 28,000 professionals worldwide. He is a regular judge for the REB Awards and he will learn how to use use social media to get more listings!
AGENDA: Social media for real estate agents: Stay top of mind and get more listings in 10 Minutes a Day
In Adam’s social media for real estate agents presentation, we’ll cover:
- The power of referrals and being front of mind for getting real estate listings.
- Overcoming the 6 mindset myths (I can’t do it, my vendors aren’t on social media, I don’t have time, I’m terrible at tech, it’s a waste of time, I need to pay for adverts).
- How social media can amplify and accelerate trust in a low-trust industry.
- Case studies of agents getting listings from social media
- Using Facebook and Instagram to harness an army of referrers all over social media
- Being the trusted and most visible agent in your area.
- Setting up your LinkedIn Profile properly.
- Using LinkedIn Advanced Search to prospect for vendors.
- 10 Minute Daily Plans for LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- How using social media can buy back your time, so you have more time to focus on appraisals and listings.
- How to leverage reviews on RateMyAgent and RealEstate.com.au to amplify trust via social proof.
- Taking people behind the scenes with Instagram Stories
- Calculating the ROI of social media
- How to handle negative comments and turn detractors around.
- Documenting your social media strategy
- Committing to a 90 Day Action Plan
The program can go between 60min – 2 hours, and will be tailored for your audience.
To check availability, email adam.franklin [at] bluewiremedia.com.au
Each of these programs focuses all the major social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. We cover the basics, and then work your way up through intermediate and advanced tactics.
Principal and Real Estate Agent in-house social media training & coaching
Our social media trainers can come and teach your principal, executive team and agents on an ‘as-needed’ basis. Maybe you just need a refresher or have a specific list of skills you’d like to learn, or some things you’d like to troubleshoot with us. Let us know your needs and we’ll come and help.