Get Adam Franklin in-house to train your real estate and property management team in digital marketing and social media, like LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Social Media Strategy, LinkedIn, Digital Marketing & Content MarketingTraining Courses
Specific for Real Estate Agents, BDMs, Principals, Commercial Leasing Agents & Property Managers
Learning how to use social media is now a highly desirable, if not essential skill set for real estate agents, BDMs, principals, commercial leasing agents and property professionals. If you go through a social media training program, you’ll walk away with all the skills you require to navigate social media successfully and safely.
We’ve got a range of options for getting the social media training you and your team needs. All programs are private and can be customised to your company’s needs. Depending on your requirements, one of these programs should suit you.
Your social media trainer, Adam Franklin.
Adam Franklin is the co-author of Web Marketing That Works — an Amazon #1 best seller. He is also a professional speaker, podcast host and CEO of Bluewire Media – which he started in 2005.
His blog was named Australia’s #1 business blog and his podcast was named #9 on Entrepreneur magazine’s top marketing podcasts.
Adam’s work has featured in Forbes, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, The Australian, Courier Mail and the Sydney Morning Herald.
He’s trained 1000s of agents and property managers at Coronis, Belle Property, Ray White, Urban Property, Cushman & Wakefield, REA, via a national roadshow for CoreLogic, at the REB conference ‘RE Innovate’ and twice at the Property Management Leadership Summit. He’s a featured marketing expert in Tom Panos’ Real Estate Gym and a regular judge of the REB Awards too.
He’s spoken at over 200 conferences worldwide. He’s coached 100s of private clients and taught 1000s of students via his online courses and coaching programs. His weekly ‘Bluewire News’ email goes out to over 28,000 professionals worldwide.
Suggested half or full day LinkedIn and social media programs
AGENDA #1: How to use LinkedIn to win more listings
- Get your LinkedIn Profile up to speed.
- Develop a process for identifying ideal clients
- Develop an outreach plan to connect with ideal buyers.
- Develop a nurturing system to convert contacts to clients.
- See case studies of LinkedIn processes that elegantly convert high value deals.
- Develop a LinkedIn activity plan to stay top of mind with your connections.
- Develop a content publishing plan to establish high visibility on LinkedIn
- Walk away with an action plan for winning new business on LinkedIn.
- How Instagram and Facebook fits into the mix to stay top of mind and win listings.
AGENDA #2: Social media for real estate agents: Stay top of mind and get more listings in 10 Minutes a Day
In Adam’s social media for real estate agents presentation, we’ll cover:
- The power of referrals and being front of mind for getting real estate listings.
- Overcoming the 6 mindset myths (I can’t do it, my vendors aren’t on social media, I don’t have time, I’m terrible at tech, it’s a waste of time, I need to pay for adverts).
- How social media can amplify and accelerate trust in a low-trust industry.
- Case studies of agents getting listings from social media
- Using Facebook and Instagram to harness an army of referrers all over social media
- Being the trusted and most visible agent in your area.
- Setting up your LinkedIn Profile properly.
- Using LinkedIn Advanced Search to prospect for vendors.
- 10 Minute Daily Plans for LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- How using social media can buy back your time, so you have more time to focus on appraisals and listings.
- How to leverage reviews on RateMyAgent and RealEstate.com.au to amplify trust via social proof.
- Taking people behind the scenes with Instagram Stories
- Calculating the ROI of social media
- How to handle negative comments and turn detractors around.
- Documenting your social media strategy
- Committing to a 90 Day Action Plan
The program duration can vary and will be tailored to the level of your audience. Each of these programs focuses all the major social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. We cover the basics, and then work your way up through intermediate and advanced tactics.
To check availability, email adam.franklin [at] bluewiremedia.com.au
Australian cities: Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, Hobart and Canberra.
Adam has run workshops in these Australian cities: Sydney, Brisbane, Cairns, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Port Lincoln, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour, Newcastle, Darwin, Hobart and Canberra.
Past Clients & Real Estate Experience
I’ve trained 1000s of agents and property managers at Coronis, Belle Property, Ray White, Urban Property, Cushman & Wakefield, REA, via a national roadshow for CoreLogic, at the REB conference ‘RE Innovate’ and twice at the Property Management Leadership Summit.
I’m a featured marketing expert in Tom Panos’ Real Estate Gym and a regular judge of the REB Awards too.
I also have many property and real estate private clients who use LinkedIn to win more high-value listings.
From real estate agents, investment property brokers and buyer’s agents, these clients have been able to leverage LinkedIn and social media to position themselves as the authority in the market, attract quality listing and grow market-share.
I can personally introduce you to any of these clients if you’d to talk to them. I look forward to discussing next steps with you and addressing further questions.
Principal and Real Estate Agent in-house social media training & coaching
Our social media trainers can come and teach your principal, executive team and agents on an ‘as-needed’ basis. Maybe you just need a refresher or have a specific list of skills you’d like to learn, or some things you’d like to troubleshoot with us. Let us know your needs and we’ll come and help.
Contact Adam on +61 424 329 132 or adam [at] bluewiremedia.com.au