WMTW 096: Robert Coorey from Feed A Starving Crowd [podcast]
“The biggest mistake is people not going to their starving crowd.” Robert Coorey (Tweet this)
In this episode I chat to Robert Coorey about digital marketing, email funnels and much more.
- Robert is the Author of the book “Feed A Starving Crowd: More than 200 Hot and Fresh Marketing Strategies to Help You Find Hungry Customers.”
- Having a starving crowd makes a business easier and less competitive.
- Robert’s marketing is about creating a product that already has demand and focussing on it.
- Sell the product before it is created.
- Here are the steps in creating a business based on feeding a starving crowd:
- Find if there is a starving crowd
- Create the main course (marketing funnel)
- Scale up
- Tips on Copywriting
- Create an element of surprise
- Tweak the language to create a twist
- Content marketing has a large audience, therefore increasing scalability and reach.
- Social Media is a great way of selling but only in the right context.
- Feed A Starving Crowd: More than 200 Hot and Fresh Marketing Strategies to Help You Find Hungry Customers
Get in touch with Robert
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- Top 5 Tips for Creating a Delectable Thanksgiving Social Media Strategy – Oct 14, 2019
- How do I get more exposure on LinkedIn? 🔥[#104] – Oct 13, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.