How to run a digital marketing agency
Updated on September 29th, 2019
Here is my Facebook Live on how to run a better digital marketing agency. Join our Bluewire Media page and get notified by our FB bot when I go live for our next session.
How to run a better digital marketing agency
In this session, I do live Q&A, and answer reader questions like:
- How would you manage the content for a client? Do you just help set strategy and content, set up regular recording times etc and then help guide them and keep them accountable?
- How do you get paid enough for the value we bring, converting enquiries into sales, coming up with more products/services for repeat business?
- What tools and programs do you recommend to manage the process?
- How to you pitch and obtain clients?
- How to get clients to trust the process when everything is digital?
Plus type YES in the comments and Ill send you our brand new template (still in beta) called Digital MarketingMethodology Template. In the video, I explain how to use it to win more clients, more easily.
Join me for my next Facebook LIVE
Get notified by liking our Bluewire Media page.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn Masterclass’ on optimising your profile, building your network and growing your B2B pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
- Why I don’t like LinkedIn engagement pods [#108] – Nov 15, 2019
- Why your LinkedIn Profile Headshot is so important [#107] – Nov 13, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.