WMTW 103: Sam Horn, Author of “Got Your Attention?” [Podcast]
“Replace infobesity with intrigue.” Sam Horn (Tweet this)
In this episode I chat to Sam Horn about being intriguing online and elevator connections.
- Sam is the author of the book “Got Your Attention? How to Create Intrigue and Connect with Anyone”.
- Use the eye brow test: are people interested?
- Cringed up eyebrows = Confused
- Unmoved eyebrows = Unmoved people
- Uplifted eyebrows = Interested
- Get people interested on your product/website/service:
- Avoid “Infobesity”, replace it with intrigue.
- Know what the product is that you are trying to promote
- Start with 3 “did you know” questions that will get them interested and intrigued.
- Have your customers “wondering”
- Create a meaningful conversation and elevate connections with these steps:
- What are the results of what you do that people benefit and experience from?
- Turn them into 3 questions and then observe their answers
- Make the questions relatable
- A sense of urgency is the number one prerequisite of change.
Get in touch with Sam
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- 3 Tips for Better Public Speaking Presentations [#105] – Oct 18, 2019
- Top Inbound Marketing Tips for Ecommerce Websites – Oct 17, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.