Share IP and build trust with your marketing [#44]
[Ballymore, Herston, Queensland, Australia]
If you want to build trust, you should consider sharing your IP in your digital marketing!
G’day. I’m Franklin here, and on today’s video, I just want to talk to you about doing digital marketing by sharing your IP, your intellectual property. Now this initially scares a lot of people because they think, “Well, why would I share my IP? It’s mine. It’s proprietary. Why would I give it away for free?”
Firstly, you don’t need to give it away all of it, and I don’t recommend you do. But secondly, the reason you give away some of it is because what you want to do with it is help people get from A to B. And you know that if they find that useful, there’s a higher likelihood that they’re then going to want to engage your services so you can help take them from B to Z.
Have a look at your IP. See what you can unpack, and see what you can splinter off and give away to the market as a gift. That’s my tip today from Ballymore you soon. See you later.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
100 videos in 100 days. Want more?
This is part of my 100 videos in 100 days challenge.
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn 101’ on-demand training on improving your profile, building your network and growing your pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. If you'd like to grow your pipeline by $100k in the next 30 days, email me with "I’m Interested" and I’ll tell you more!
- Marketing ideas are easy [#64] – May 31, 2019
- If I was starting out with digital marketing & business [#63] – May 30, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.