(*if you’re not part of the FB group yet, just answer the 3 questions, and I’ll let you in.)
In a nutshell..
SEO (aka ranking on Google) relies upon 2 main things.
1. Your content (ie. ‘on-page SEO’) which includes the quality of the content itself, plus all the ‘technical SEO’ which gives a clear signal to Google on what the page is about.
2. Your authority (ie. ‘off-page SEO) which is primarily about the quality and number of backlinks you have pointing to your site.
A good SEO company should be able to advise on how to improve both of these things. If you want to dive deeper, head on over the Facebook group or .
By the way, Bluewire doesn’t offer SEO services, but if you need an introduction to some good people who do, just hit me up and I’ll introduce you.
In other news, if you’re in Queensland, there are a available at the moment which may come in handy.
Finally my friend Bernadette Schwerdt is running a series of free online mindfulness classes. It’s for Small Business Owners and designed to help deal with the anxiety that is leaching many of us in this Covid era. .
Have a great weekend.
CEO – Bluewire Media
Author of Web Marketing That Works
PS. When you’re ready, here are 5 ways I can help you grow:
1. Download theWeb Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Web Marketing That Works — an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. . It’s a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. on improving your profile, building your network and growing your pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
You’ve received this email because you are subscribed to the Bluewire News. At some point you have downloaded one or more of our free marketing templates or e-books. Whilst we’d be sad to see you go, you can easily opt-out at the link here Unsubscribe