Social media in 5 hours a week
Updated on January 6th, 2020
Bluewire News – 20th March 2015
Subject: Social media in 5 hours a week
Last email I sent you our brand new template to help you master social media. The uptake was huge with well over 1,000 readers downloading it.
The key to doing social media in 5 hours a week is identifying what you can delegate, automate and ignore because that then frees you up to master the high-value stuff that only you can do — namely content creation and building relationships.
This revelation has been incredibly liberating for Toby and me.
For example, we can now focus on doing more podcasts, videos and blog posts without getting bogged down in editing or formatting them. We have built a team of specialists to whom we can delegate this work (and who do it way better than we can).
And rather than getting overwhelmed with the minutiae of updating all our social media platforms, this can all be handled by software (like MeetEdgar, Buffer and CoSchedule). We simply chime in when human relationships are in play, like replying to tweets or personally connecting with people.
I’ve recorded this training video to run you through exactly what we do and what a 5 hour social media week looks like. You’ll be able to do the same.
How to master social media in 5 hours a week
Click to watch the 20:16 min training video >>
(the template is over on this page too in case you haven’t downloaded it yet)
I’d love to know what a 5 hour social media week would mean to you. Please let me know in the comments.
Adam and Toby
PS. In our quest to keep up to speed with all things social media and web marketing, I’ll be attending Social Media Marketing World in San Diego on 25th – 27th March, then a mastermind weekend and finally speaking at Orbit Media’s Wine & Web event in Chicago on 31st March. If you’ll be around, drop me a line as it would be cool to meet up.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn Masterclass’ on optimising your profile, building your network and growing your B2B pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.