#1 Tip for Successful Marketing Videos [#110]
Updated on January 27th, 2020
Successful Marketing Videos
[Paddington, Queensland, Australia]
I was asked to contribute my #1 Tip for Creating Great Marketing Videos for Wave Video’s recent blog post. Here is the answer I supplied.
VIDEO – #1 Tip for successful marketing videos
TRANSCRIPT: Successful marketing videos
My name is Adam Franklin, and my number one tip for doing great marketing videos is just to keep it simple.
Talk to the camera like you’re talking to one person, shoot it on your iPhone with a selfie stick, and a mic if you want to get really pro. But share some information, be yourself, be candid. And this way people get to know, like, and trust you and that is the key with good marketing.
You want people to trust you and you want to keep it simple for yourself, or at least I do. So they don’t need to be overly scripted. They don’t need to be overly produced. But what’s important is that you’re yourself and you’re sharing useful information with your viewers.
I hope that helps. Take care.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with your peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Book a Digital Growth Session. We can hop on a 15 minute call to explore how you can win high-value B2B clients!
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.