These were the questions posed by a client recently, and I thought the answers might be useful for others looking to kick-start their social media presence. Here are a few of the main differences:
- When you, as the administrator of the group, post messages on the wall your profile picture will be your official logo, rather than your personal profile picture,
- Google indexes Facebook pages, meaning someone may find the page by using a search engine,
- A page gives users the option to “like” its content, meaning a link to your page will show up in their ‘interests’ section,
- Messages sent by administrators will come up as updates; and
- Anyone can “like” a page.