“Apple said Monday that it sold more than 300,000 iPads on the day of its launch, ushering in a new era of people buying things to find out what they are.”
— Seth Meyer for Weekend Update on SNL. (via Konigi)
- The iPad is a toy — Konigi
- Facebook introduces community pages — TechCrunch
- Facebook sets up Google-war with vast expansion through Open Graph — Times Online
- YouTube turns 5: from a clip about an elephant to internet mammoth — Sydney Morning Herald
- iPad, tablet projections escalate — Min Online
- The scariest pricing idea ever.