WMTW 108: Teresa de Grosbois Author of Mass Influence [Podcast]
“If you want to have influence you got to give influence.” Teresa de Grosbois (Tweet this)
In this episode I chat to Teresa de Grosbois about influence, authenticity and shining the light on others.
- Teresa is the author of the book “Mass Influence – the habits of the highly influential.”
- Mass influence is about having a large following that trust you
- Habits of influential people
- Solving problems for others
- Helping other people
- To be influential, watch what the influential do
- Avoid “The Premature Ask”
Get in touch with Teresa
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.