Thank you – Australia’s Best Business Blog
Updated on November 26th, 2019
Australia’s Best Business Blog
Ads and I are absolutely stoked to be named by Smart Company as Australia’s 20 Best Business Blog 2015.
As is always the case, we’ve had more than a little help along the way! So we wanted to make some thank you’s.
To you, our valued reader, we appreciate you taking the time to read this blog and for sharing with your friends too.
A huge thank you to our Chief Contributor Will Blunt. Will has been working with us for nearly a year now and has written some cracking posts including Your Ultimate Blog Checklist which has been shared over 2000 times! Will kicked off his own business, Blogger Sidekick last year and has been a stellar regular contributor to our blog this past year. He deserves most praise for Bluewire being Australia’s Best Business Blog .
We’d love to thank our guest bloggers who’ve also made some fantastic contributions in the last 12 months. They’ve contributed a lot to us becoming Australia’s Best Business Blog. We’ve learned so much just by reading our own guest posts! :-) These are some really smart articles and we hope you’ve enjoyed them too.
- Dan Norris – The 5 Best Google Analytics Reports for Content Marketers
- Aaron Agius – How To Build Your Personal Brand In 8 Specific Steps
- Alex Fredheim – Are You Burning Money On Google Adwords? Find Out Now In Three Easy Steps
- Tom Maclean – How Pozible Crowdfunding Launched Sofi Spritz To National Distribution
- Vernessa Taylor – Smarter in 2015: Increase Your Business Intelligence
- Jen Thames – The Keys to Content Marketing Success
- Elizabeth Victor – The Difference Between Social Media for Business and Personal
- Angus McNicol – Local SEO: actionable ideas to bolster your business’s visibility
- Damian Wolfe – Your Customer Satisfaction Isn’t Satisfying? Here’s tips to fix it
- Monique Craig – 6 tools to help you start video content marketing
- Sergi Travino – 5 Inexpensive Marketing Strategies To Attract and Engage Customers
- Saul Cockburn – 9 Tips To Achieve 4x Your Kickstarter Goal
- Emma Henry – 8 Techniques to Improve Your Website Customer Conversions
- James Price – Why Facebook Paid Billions for Break-Even Online Businesses
- Eric Thomas – What is Wrong with Customer Service and How can Marketing Fix it?
- Winston Ong – Is Your Google Analytics Data Just a Hit Counter? Use Advanced Segments to Really Understand Your Visitors
- Daniel Priestley – 7 things for entrepreneurs to urgently focus on in 2014
- Richard Dragon – Protect Your Identity Online: Understand SSL Badges
- Allen Riddoch – The Apps That Working Mothers Must Have
- Joe Winston – Thermomix Marketing – How “The 4 Blades” got over 20,000 podcast downloads and over 3000 likes on Facebook
- Cas McCullough – How a single blog post created thousands in business (and how you can do it too)
We also wanted to thank the incredible guests on our podcast for sharing their time and insights. Ads and I learn so much with every interview. (It has actually become my favourite way to learn. I absolutely love it.)
So thank you very much to:
- Judy Robinett
- Cas McCullough
- Jordan Harbinger
- Chris Ducker
- Jeremy Miller
- Jaime Tardy
- Gini Dietrich
- Mark Carnegie
- Tom Morkes
- Matt Michalewicz
- Chris Raine
- Greg Merrilees
- Kate Toon
- John Buchanan
- Marc Lehmann
- Liz Wiseman
- Jon Hollenburg
- Karen Beattie
- Dan Norris
- Tim Reid
- Sam McIntosh
- Donna Moritz
- Glen Carlson
- Keith Ferrazzi
- Mike O’Hagan
- Jeff Bullas
- Trevor Young
- Verne Harnish
- Jim Stewart
- Valerie Khoo
- David Meerman Scott
- Lachlan Harris
- Tim Martin
- Danny Iny
- Tristan White
- Jack Daly
- Llew Jury
- Ian Altman
- Eric Keiles
- Ron Baker
- Glenn Murray
- Trent Dyrsmid
Congrats – to the others on Australia’s Best Business Blog List
Well done to the other bloggers in the business community like Donna Moritz, Kelly Exeter and Naomi Simson who have been blogging for many years and were included on the list. And thanks for the support from all the other friendly folk in community blogging.
A special thank you to our writing mentor Valerie Khoo from the Australian Writers’ Centre, our blogging mentor Darren Rowse from ProBlogger and to Dan Norris at WPCurve for pushing us to new levels of content creation!
We are pumped about the year to come. More great posts, more great guests and some huge plans for 2015. Thanks for coming on the journey with us.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with your peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Book a Digital Growth Session. We can hop on a 15 minute call to explore how you can win high-value B2B clients!
- The Olympic story I reluctantly shared - Nov 20, 2015
- Time Management and Productivity Hacks of Billionaires & Olympians [Podcast] - Nov 18, 2015
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.