Time time to think and reflect [#84]
[St Louis, Missouri, USA]
It’s Adam Franklin here.
A couple more thoughts as I’m going on my run, not that quick a run because I’m not that tough, but my run through St. Louis this afternoon, is just the importance of taking the time out to reflect. There’s a couple of people behind me just sitting at the little lake there. I don’t know what they’re doing, but pondering life, that’s certainly what I’m doing.
When it comes to business or marketing or life, just that timeout, back to nature, it’s pretty peaceful, and I think if we, well one of the things that I learned from that flow retreat that I talked about recently, too, is actually just setting the time aside to take it easy, to reflect and think.
That’s one of the things that I’ve not done as much since I left Bondi a year or so ago, is that thinking time and that relaxing time. I used to go down to the beach, read a book or just sit down there and do nothing and think, but that’s what I’m going to be doing more of, and this is a great place to be doing it, too. See you.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn 101’ on-demand training on improving your profile, building your network and growing your pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can get 10 new sales conversations in the next 30 days and 2 new high-value clients in 90 days.
- Top 5 Tips for Creating a Delectable Thanksgiving Social Media Strategy – Oct 14, 2019
- How do I get more exposure on LinkedIn? 🔥[#104] – Oct 13, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.