Time time to think and reflect [#84]
Updated on October 23rd, 2019
[St Louis, Missouri, USA]
I always try to tae the time to think and reflect — both whilst I travel and at home.
VIDEO: Time to think and reflect
It’s Adam Franklin here.
A couple more thoughts as I’m going on my run, not that quick a run because I’m not that tough, but my run through St. Louis this afternoon, is just the importance of taking the time out to reflect. There’s a couple of people behind me just sitting at the little lake there. I don’t know what they’re doing, but pondering life, that’s certainly what I’m doing.
Why I take time to think and reflect
When it comes to business or marketing or life, just that timeout, back to nature, it’s pretty peaceful, and I think if we, well one of the things that I learned from that flow retreat that I talked about recently, too, is actually just setting the time aside to take it easy, to reflect and think.
That’s one of the things that I’ve not done as much since I left Bondi a year or so ago, is that thinking time and that relaxing time. I used to go down to the beach, read a book or just sit down there and do nothing and think, but that’s what I’m going to be doing more of, and this is a great place to be doing it, too. See you.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn Masterclass’ on optimising your profile, building your network and growing your B2B pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.