Top 10 podcast guest quotes
Our Web Marketing That Works podcast has just ticked over the 50 episode mark as well reached 20,000 downloads.
A big thank you for listening, leaving reviews and subscribing. This all helps the show’s visibility on iTunes. If you’re interested in our marketing experiments and expert interviews, we’d love it if you could head over to iTunes now and subscribe or listen to a show. Of course you can listen on Stitcher radio too.
Top 10 guest leaderboard (and their tweetable highlights):
1. Ep 029: Verne Harnish – Gazelles Inc, Entrepreneurs Organisation, ACE, Birthing of Giants MIT (1,005 downloads)
“When the student is ready, the teacher appears.”
2. Ep 037: KPI’s Glen Carlson on partnerships to reach $1m profit (508 downloads).
“The a-ha moment was realising that income follows assets.”
3. Ep 006: Glenn Murray on selling an e-book every 5 seconds (460 downloads)
“Get the best designer you can afford and get a brilliant website.” (tweet this)
4. Ep 018: Tristan White on culture and marketing to staff (436 downloads)
“Be transparent and give away as much as you possibly can.” (tweet this)
5. Ep 032: Mike O’Hagan – MiniMovers marketing and Philippines outsourcing (425 downloads)
“Test, measure and duplicate.”
6. Ep 020: Danny Iny on building trust and an audience (414 downloads)
“The key to effective web marketing is to earn people’s trust before you need it.”(tweet this)
7. Ep 010: Eric Keiles on inbound marketing’s secret sauce (413 downloads)
“The secret sauce to inbound marketing is traditional outreach.” (tweet this)
8. Ep 008: LinkedIn Influencer Ron Baker on giving his IP away (412 downloads)
“If I give away my IP I have to replenish it. It keeps me at the constant edge.” (tweet this)
9. Ep 049: Liz Wiseman – Why rookie smarts trump experience (407 downloads)
“It’s not what you know, it’s how fast you can learn.” (tweet this)
10. Ep 031: Jeff Bullas – Super blogger doing social at scale – (401 downloads)
“If you want to be a leader you need to create.” (tweet this)
Listen to the show
If you’re already a listener, would you be prepared to leave an honest iTunes review for us? It would mean a lot, thanks.