WMTW 109: Trevor Young the PR Warrior on Reputation and Recognition [Podcast]
“It takes time to build yourself.” Trevor Young (Tweet this)
In this episode I chat to Trevor Young about modern PR, recognition and building a reputation online and growing that into a business.
- He is the host of the Podcast “Reputation Revolution – DIY Personal Branding for Business Professionals.”
- Trevor the “PR” warrior talks about “Omnipresence.”
- Omnipresence is consistency in showing up and adding value.
- Have recognition before building your brand.
- Build relationships whenever possible.
- Utilise guest posting for blogging.
- Validation is what people find and feel about you.
- Little interactions build momentum and trust overtime.
- microDomination: How to leverage social media and content marketing to build a mini-business empire around your personal brand
Get in touch with Trevor
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- Marketing ideas are easy [#64] – May 31, 2019
- If I was starting out with digital marketing & business [#63] – May 30, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.