Verne Harnish’s #1 Tip for Business Growth
Updated on November 9th, 2019
Verne Harnish Business Growth
His business workshops & events are the best we’ve attended and at the recent Growth Summit in Sydney, we caught up with Verne for a quick interview to learn his #1 business growth tip.
We asked Verne Harnish, “What’s your #1 tip for business growth?”
Mastering the Rockefeller Habits
TRANSCRIPT: Verne Harnish Business Growth – #1 Tip
The first thing you’ve really got to implement out of these habits is a set of priorities.
You’ve got to get clear, not the 75 things but the five things you want to get focused on. Then you’ve got to get into a good meeting rhythm. Start with a day then a good week meeting rhythms to make sure you’re getting these priorities accomplished.
Thanks for the business growth tip Verne Harnish!
Verne Harnish is the author of Mastering the Rockefeller Habits, a brilliant book that examines what fast growth companies should be doing. It is the best business book I have read.
It is based on the the habits of of John.D Rockefeller, arguably the most successful business person in history.
It’s been over a decade since Verne Harnish’s best-selling book Mastering the Rockefeller Habits was first released. Verne has now released Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don’t which is the first major revision of this business classic.
Web Strategy for Business: If you’re business is implementing the Rockefeller Habits, let us know how you are going with it.
Bluewire’s MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn Masterclass’ on optimising your profile, building your network and growing your B2B pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
- Why I don’t like LinkedIn engagement pods [#108] – Nov 15, 2019
- Why your LinkedIn Profile Headshot is so important [#107] – Nov 13, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.