Video marketing: What to say [#96]
Updated on September 30th, 2019
[Princeton Football Stadium, New Jersey, USA]
With video marketing, or content marketing in general, “good inputs = good outputs!”
VIDEO – Video marketing: what to say?
G’day folks, it’s Adam Franklin again.
Well, we’ve tracked down the Princeton football stadium. And what I want to talk to you about on this particular video is the importance of having good inputs if you want to have good outputs.
With these videos, or with blog articles, or the podcast, or with any type of marketing, it’s often really quite challenging to think up what to say, so to think about what to put on your editorial calendar or your publishing schedule. But really if you’ve got good inputs, it becomes remarkably easy to have good outputs.
Today, for example, wandering through the campus has provided lots of inspiration for things to talk about, and as well, listening to podcasts when I’m walking or running or on the subway over here, has provided inputs which make it easy to have a meaningful conversation or meaningful idea to share, whether on our newsletter, or video, or a blog post.
I hope that helps. Good inputs equals good outputs. Cheers.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with your peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Book a Digital Growth Session. We can hop on a 15 minute call to explore how you can win high-value B2B clients!
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.