WMTW 077: Waverley Stanley – Founding Director of Yalari [podcast]
Updated on May 14th, 2015
“Success comes before work only in the dictionary.” Waverley Stanley (Tweet this)
Waverley Stanley shares the importance of creating a family around a non-profit organisation.
- Waverley is the founding director of Yalari, a non-profit organization that offers scholarships to Australia’s indigenous children.
- Yalari started in 2005 with 3 children as their scholars, now; they have 177 children in 28 schools in Australia.
- His 2 goals in life
- What his catalyst was to start Yalari when he was 12 years old
- The importance of making people believe in your goal
- How to make advocates of your organisation
- The meaning and the stories behind their values – Integrity, Honesty, Openness, Accountability, Responsibility and Inclusiveness.
Get in touch with Waverly
- Visit their website at Yalari.org
- Learn more about Yalari Sydney Dinner.
- Give them a call at 07 5665 8688
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- The Olympic story I reluctantly shared - Nov 20, 2015
- Time Management and Productivity Hacks of Billionaires & Olympians [Podcast] - Nov 18, 2015
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.