Web Design Award for Outstanding Achievement
The Interactive Media Awards are judged using five specific criteria:
- Feature Functionality
- Standards Compliance & Cross Browser Compatibility
Particular merit was given to usability & functionality, a nod to the features designed to make the customer experience as pain-free as possible.
Some highlights are:
- The Website’s location finder, which tailors a visitor’s experience to information about services in their area – including personalised specialist information, promotions & news features,
- Online registration for free seminars with automatic reminders,
- Popular homepage promotions,
- Appointment requests; and
- The Information Pack order form.
The success of Queensland Fertility Group’s website is based around a strong connection with their customer’s needs, and an ongoing commitment to delivering them in simple, intuitive ways.
Web Design Brisbane: To find out more about how to tailor your website to your customer’s needs, call Bluewire Media on 1300 258 394.
- Making news – what makes the cut and how you should apply it to your copy – Jun 27, 2011
- Weekly Round-Up | Vol 88 – Jun 24, 2011