Instantly download all 8 training modules, the instruction guide and bonuses worth $885. Read on...
Updated on June 24th, 2016
The no-fluff guide to ‘Web Marketing That Works’.
Attention business owners, service professionals and digital marketing consultants
If you’d love more subscribers, leads, clients and revenue but are spinning your wheels and losing motivation…
Or you want to amplify your results by fast-tracking through the painful learning phase…
Or you just want to invest in a marketing asset that appreciates in value, not pour dollars into paid advertising and crossing your fingers?
Then you’ll love this practical, no-fluff online course that dives deep into the concepts in the book “Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the marketing trenches” written by us, Adam Franklin and Toby Jenkins.
The book has been written and will be published by John Wiley & Sons in May 2014.
The material in this course is previously unreleased publicly — it’s only ever been shown to our workshop attendees and private clients. This is your chance to get your hands on exactly the same material, instantly, for a fraction of the price.
Is this you?
- You’ve got all the bits and pieces like a website, blog and social media but you’re not confident how to tie it all together
- You’d love more website traffic
- You’ve got traffic but it’s slipping through your fingers because no-one is converting
- Your email list is small or non-existent, and you can’t figure out how to grow it
- You’ve spent a fortune on your website, but not getting results
- You’re blogging but frustrated because there’s hardly any traction
- You’ve heard how important guest blogging is but don’t know the right people to ask
- You’re sick of paying for online advertising with no results, and having to pull out your credit card yet again next month
- You’d love a big brother mentor to ask a few questions when you’re stuck
Why do people fail?
1. They have no clear goal.
If you don’t understand and define who you want to buy from you, anything you do on the web will lack direction. You’ll burn time, money and lose motivation. Fast.
2. They don’t have a consistent nurturing process.
Without a systematic approach, any success will be unlikely, random and unscalable. With the right nurturing process you can guide a new lead to become a customer over time. We’ll teach you what to do.
3. They don’t take action.
This is the major one. Putting what you know into action is honestly where most marketers fall over. They get busy or distracted by the next shiny object. This course will show you how to develop and implement your plan. And we’ll be around to help you get the results you want.
For starters, 95% of websites we see make one easy-to-avoid mistake. What is that….? Many marketers don’t really appreciate that the majority of your website visitors are craving information. And instead of delivering this useful and interesting content, they inadvertently rush, pressure and cajole visitors to the enquiry form or the Buy Now button. It’s like proposing marriage instead of asking someone on a date. You may be repelling your best customers!
On their first visit to your website, people are nowhere even close to picking up the phone, filling in your enquiry form or whipping out their credit card. They don’t even realise you can solve their problem until you EDUCATE them with free yet valuable content.
The critical thing you can do to overcome this is… release a piece of flagship content. It should be so good that people would actually pay for it. Then with the right lead nurturing process, you’ll have pre-qualified prospects coming to YOU to do business at the prices YOU want. No cold calling, no advertising and far fewer tyre kickers!
For example, we released the Web Strategy Planning Template which is our flagship piece of content in 2010 and it’s generated over 1,000 leads per year plus lead to our very best consulting clients.
You’ll learn how-to create your own flagship piece of content, in detail, by the 2nd module of this course!
You’ll also learn
- The secret to grow your email subscriber list
- How to nurture those people into happy customers
- The one thing ALL professional bloggers did to kick-start their blog
- How to ensure your content is aimed at just the right buyer for your business
- How to set up your social media strategy
- And have social media guidelines to give your team the framework and permission to shine!
- The most important things you need to do now to get the results you want
Web Marketing That Works?
How have we worked out what web marketing works? Simple, we’ve attended dozens of seminars and conferences, read hundreds of books, asked plenty of questions and most importantly we’ve relentlessly tested everything for nearly a decade.
Over the last 9 years, we’ve spent tens of thousands of dollars and countless hours learning from the best web marketers around the world and observed what they actually do themselves. We connected with and interviewed close to 100 of the marketers we admire most. Most importantly, we’ve been implementing the methods we’ve been taught.
Learning from the best
Between us we have interviewed many of the most successful web marketers on the planet including David Meerman Scott, Chris Brogan, Dave Kerpen, Joe Pulizzi, Brian Solis, Jay Baer, Barry Feldman, Verne Harnish, Andy Crestodina, Danny Iny, Kevin Daum, Darren Rowse, Liz Strauss, John Lee Dumas, Keith Ferrazzi, Liz Wiseman, Laura Fitton, Dan Zarrella, Eric Keiles, Liz Strauss, Susan Cain and dozens more.
We’ve tested out their strategies and will teach you the parts that have worked best with our real-life testing.
The lessons from 9 years of marketing experiments is distilled into this course
Through trial and error we’ve seen first hand what works and pinpointed where your focus needs to be. Being the guinea pig ourselves has seen us make the inevitable mistakes but what this means for you is that we can save you time, effort and money.
We’ve been able to distill it down to the most effective parts which we do ourselves, and what we advise our clients on and teach in our full day workshops.
Are you overwhelmed? You are not alone
We’ve been there too. Overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information and contradictory advice spouted by the experts. You could spend the next 5 years reading everything there is on the web and end up more confused than you are now. Or you could start taking action today, and improve as you go. That’s always been our approach.
This online course is straightforward and practical. It is deliberately simple and designed to cover what you need to know right now — we won’t bombard you with confusing theory. It’s all in a workbook format full of our own examples which you can blatantly steal, borrow or tweak. This course is designed for you to IMPLEMENT, because that is the ONLY WAY to get the results we are all craving.
If you implement just a fraction of what is laid out in this course, you’ll be streets ahead of people reading 10 non-actionable books.
Everything in this course is what we’ve learnt from the marketing trenches. Genuine first hand experience. It works, and we are here to help you. Fast track your marketing by learning from our experiences!
5,617 leads last year & increasing
Each month we are getting over 500 new leads. In fact last year we attracted the most inbound leads out of all of Hubspot’s international partners with 5,617 leads.
This means that every day new people are coming to our website and are are opting in to learn more about web marketing. This begins the lead nurturing process which will ultimately result in customers when done properly. We’ll teach you how.
If new business leads are the lifeblood of your business, then you can implement the exact same system as us. Imagine farming out even 100 new leads to your sales team each month. If they converted just 1 out 100… think what that would be worth to your top line?
The exact 8 module workbook
As this workshop has run across Australia, many people have emailed us to ask if an online version existed. The good news is that now it does. We’re releasing all 8 workbooks plus an instruction guide.
What do I get?
You get all 8 modules in PDF and Word versions, so you can print the PDFs for team meetings and also fill in the Word documents as you go. Plus you get the instruction guide and $885 worth of bonuses.
Module 1: Web Strategy (16 page workbook – worth $197)
- Perform a web strategy health check for your marketing
- Get your web strategy aligned to your business goals
- Define your buyer personas
- Uncover your flagship piece of content
- Do a red/blue test on your website copy to test if it’s written for you or your buyers.
- Get your Metrics Report Template
- See a sample of Bluewire’s Web Strategy Planning Template and our buyer personas
Module 2: Website Blueprint (16 pages – worth $197)
- Write your creative brief and design your own mood board
- Define your content map, wireframes and mobile friendly design
- Define the landing page for your flagship piece of content
- Define the technical specification requirements for your web designer
- Establish your lead nurturing process
- Set up your Google Analytics dashboard
- This is the same website blueprint workshop we take private clients through.
Module 3: Blog & Video (6 pages – worth $49)
- Get a list of all the blog features and WordPress plugins you need
- Get the tools to write the best headlines
- Learn all you need to know about doing expert video interviews (by Skype and in person)
- Get a list of all the tools we use (from how to record, edit, transcribe, plus autocue, screen share, and what mics & tripods to use.)
- Create a list of all the people you can guest blog for.
Module 4: Email Marketing (12 pages – worth $49)
- Get recommendations on which email platforms are best for you.
- Discover the different ways email marketing can be incorporated into your business.
- Examples of sign-up page and thank you pages.
- Work out the best email frequency for you.
- How to write a sales-copy email (with a real template you can borrow or tweak for yourself).
- Learn the secret of the follow up email (with a real template).
- Learn when to use Text emails vs HTML emails.
Module 5: Social Media (13 pages – worth $49)
- Identify the Top 20 influencers in your business niche.
- Do content brainstorming activity.
- Sort out your internal risk management.
- Get a list of all the free and paid tools to manage your social media.
- Set success criteria and what you need to do to meet your goals.
- Plan your outreach process to connect with the Top 20 Influencers.
- Use our proven Blogger Outreach Email Template.
- Plan out your editorial calendar for social media.
Module 6: Search / SEO (7 pages – worth $49)
- Conduct a search audit using Google Analytics.
- Check the number of back links you have using Moz toolbar.
- Reclaim existing company mentions with no back links.
- Do keyword research to see what people are searching for.
- Get a checklist for the SEO basics
- Use our own examples to ‘see’ what you need to do.
- Plan the keywords you’d like to target.
Module 7: Speaking and Events (6 pages – worth $49)
- Did you know the secret to online success is ‘offline’?
- Learn what to include in an event page in Eventbrite
- See our examples which you can borrow, steal or tweak
- Learn how to promote an event using web tools and your business networks
- Get social media traction during your events using hashtags
- Learn what to do after an event to maximise value
- Use our own examples of event ticket pages
- See what to include on a Speaker resources pages
Module 8: Content Marketing (4 pages – worth $49)
- Plan out your own marketing rhythm
- See a sample ‘content marketers schedule’
- Get the list of free tools we use to plan and manage our content marketing
- Develop your full editorial calendar for the next 12 months
Instruction Guide (worth $29)
- Get the instruction guide so you can get the best value from the course.
- It’s perfect for the facilitator of the sessions, or a great guide if it’s just you.
- This guide has our contact details on it so if you have any questions you can reach us.
Total value of the course alone is $725 …. so you save $420 because:
Your price is $297
- You’ve got our full 30 day money back guarantee for total peace of mind. Simply email us (we’re easy to reach).
- It’s tax deductible as a business expense.
- Pay easily via PayPay, Visa or Mastercard.
- A receipt will be issued automatically. (If you need an Australian tax receipt you can get one).
The price for this course will go up after the book is released in May 2014, so get in at early bird prices.
Scroll down to see the $885 worth of bonuses we’ve put together for you.
Why listen to us?
We’ve been in the marketing trenches every day for nearly a decade. We’ve not been playing it safe from the sidelines. Instead we’ve been getting our hands dirty and discovering what really works.
Some reasons to read on include these accolades:
- Our blog has been named one of Australia’s Top 25 Business Blogs for the last three years.
- We write a regular web marketing column for Startup Smart and occasionally the Sydney Morning Herald, Smart Company and Dynamic Business.
- We’ve been interviewed on radio show 2UE plus many of iTunes most popular podcasts like Entrepreneur on Fire
- Inbound marketing software giant Hubspot recognised our company with the award for the “Most Inbound Leads – International” with 5,617 leads in one year; the most out of all Hubspot’s international partners.
- Bestselling author and keynote speaker David Meerman Scott has written about co-creating the Web Strategy Planning Template with us in classic marketing book, “The New Rules of Marketing & PR” (page 154).
- Between us, we have been trusted to speak at over 100 conferences to tens of thousands of people.
- We run our own annual events with other renowned industry leaders speaking in the lineup.
- We were contracted by the publisher Wiley to write our first book called Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the marketing trenches” and this is the course to help you implement everything.
11,504 readers in over 95 countries
- Our weekly ‘Bluewire News’ email newsletter goes to over 11,504 marketers all over the world, and this number grows every day.
- We get 5-8X industry average click through rates (usually 25-35% CTR compared to 4% average).
Many marketers have enjoyed our private workshops which cost $850 a ticket, or have engaged us for private consulting which costs well into the thousands of dollars a day.
Here is your chance to access all the same IP that we share in these workshops and you can go through it at your own pace at your own computer. Or do what we recommend which is print it all out and work through it with your marketing and management teams.
If ever you feel ‘up against it’ or need some guidance, we’re here for you too. Just an email away.
Leads on auto-pilot?
Yep. As you build your web marketing system, you see results trickle in at first, and then eventually pour in — even when you do no additional work. No more flushing dollars down the advertising toilet. Your marketing will soon be an asset that produces leads, clients and revenue, not just sucks your money into a vortex.
Imagine taking a holiday and you come back and there’s a hundred new leads waiting for you. That’s exactly what a fully functioning web marketing system looks like. Of course, you can keep cranking it with with more premium content, more blogs and more emails, but even if you don’t you can safely predict how many new leads will come in on auto-pilot.
Have you tried our free templates and tools?
Hopefully you have downloaded our free templates and tools from our website, and found them valuable. If not check them out first.
- We’ve released over 33 free templates and 7 e-books which have been downloaded over 10,000 times.
- If you’ve found our free templates to be valuable on their own, wait till you start this course.
As you may know, we are committed to releasing most of our IP for free. However we reserve our very best stuff — where the real 10X value lies — for clients who are ready to take action.
Taking action is where the money is — not just reading about it.
- So, this course is not for everyone.
- Some people may want an entertaining and educational read, which doesn’t require any activity… but that’s isn’t that type of program.
- This course is made for taking action — it’s full of activities, tasks, examples and lists of the pro tools we use.
- When you ready to implement everything for real, this is the course for you.
To sweeten the deal, we are also throwing in the following bonuses.
Extra Bonuses (worth $266)
Sign up today and receive the following bonuses that we’ve hand picked for you. The bonuses alone are worth over $885.
Bonus #1: SEO Secrets by Glenn Murray (worth $49.99)
We paid $79 USD for this e-book in 2010 and it transformed our business because we came from nowhere to the top of Google for our desired keyword phrases like “social media speaker” and “web strategy sydney”. It’s the best e-book on SEO we’ve read. It’s literally added 6+ figures to our revenue every year because we were able to rank #1 on Google.
‘SEO Secrets’ is a comprehensive DIY search engine optimisation (SEO) guide for small business owners, bloggers and SMB marketers. It details a practical 9-step process that will get you to the top of Google. It’s more than tips & tricks, and more than advice. It’s a comprehensive process you can start implementing NOW.
This e-book has been so valuable and important to us, we insist on buying it from Glenn and giving it to you as a gift!
Bonus #2: Web Strategy Summit e-book (worth $19)
All the highlights of all 19 speakers from the Web Strategy Summit that we hosted in Brisbane.
If you couldn’t make it to the 2012 Web Strategy Summit, you can still learn from the 19 amazing speakers who shared their tips.
This 42 page e-book is the pocket book guide, jam-packed with all the take-home gems from the speakers and a copy of every single tweet from the event.
Bonus #4: Full length social media presentation by Adam Franklin (worth $197)
Watch the full length 50 minute keynote called “The Truth About Social Media for Business” that Adam Franklin gave in Sydney to over 500 people.
See entertaining case studies and learn all about Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, blogging and email marketing. Plus develop your own social media strategy for your business.
I’ve given this presentation to over 70 audiences around the world. You can choose to watch it on demand from your desk or home.
This 8 part Online Course is perfect, if you:
- Want to take control of your web strategy
- Are prepared to take action
- Want to focus on the areas that matter
- Build trust, increase leads and drive revenue
- Understand that KNOWING is one thing, but DOING is where the results happen!
Our final message to you
If you go through this online course and take action, you will see results. We know it works from trial and error.
We’re seeing hundreds of new leads every week and they are being nurtured on virtual auto-pilot to become paying customers and advocates. It really does work.
If you have any questions you feel have been left unanswered, call Adam on +61424 329 132 and we’ll walk you through the answers. Or email Adam at [email protected]
As always, we completely stand behind our products. If you change your mind, don’t like it, or have even the slightest hesitation that you’ve not got massive value within 30 days, we’ll respectfully refund your money to your credit card!
No guilt, no stress and no worries ;-) That’s our promise to you.
Ok, now hop along and join the rest of the marketers who are taking action right now!
And the Bluewire Team
PS. Still thinking about it?
It’s proven that most people actually read these PS’s so if you’ve scrolled down this far and are truly considering putting your well laid plan into action, we urge you to do it. Please text Adam on +61 424 329 132 if you have any pressing questions.
PPS. See what other people are saying
Testimonials are from trusted industry experts and course graduates… Don’t take our word for it, have a read and then see for yourself. See you in the course soon.
Dan NorrisFounder , WP Curve
“Adam and Toby were two of the main people who inspired me in my early days of web design and online marketing. The style of marketing that they taught me has resulted in hundreds of thousands of visitors to my sites and hundreds of thousands of dollars for my businesses.
Their knowledge is distilled into this course in a way that is digestible and practical. I’m extremely confident that if you implement even half of what is mentioned in this course, your online presence will be miles ahead of your competitors’.”
Glenn MurrayAuthor of SEO Secrets & Copywriter, Divine Write
“My clients often ask me for general web marketing advice. I tell them the smartest thing they can do is to call Adam or Tony at Bluewire Media. Why? Because they do web marketing right.
Everything they do is strategic, they create great content, they know how to leverage their personal brands and expertise, and they know how to develop excellent (and real) relationships.
Most importantly, their methods work. I’ve checked this course out, and it’s chock-full of practical material that will help you do things the way they do.”
Peter BarnesDirector, LearnFast Australia
“Adam & Toby taught us how to view the myriad of online marketing options, tools and platforms as a single eco-system. And then how to plan an executable, repeatable series of marketing activities within that eco-system to drive leads. I strongly recommend this course to all marketing professionals and business owners who want to improve their marketing results.”
Barry DevlinFounder, Perfect Day Weddings
“The journey of engagement that Bluewire took me on is precisely the way I want to engage my clients and empower them to engage with theirs.
Start by downloading their Web Strategy Planning Template and if it resonates with you, as it did with me, I can assure you that everything else is of the same calibre. This low risk investment that saves loads of time attempting to reinvent your own particular wheel.”
Nigel HeynManaging Director, Divest IT
“As a growing, tech driven, cloud computing company, its important that our team remain on the cutting edge of web marketing that works. This is why we highly recommend this course, as our internal team have benefited immensely by not only validating aspects we knew we should be doing, but also understanding what others have successfully deployed to minimise our own internal testing and evolution process. Our team love it! Fantastic work by the Bluewire Media team as always.”
Michelle PearceFounder, Social Business Consulting
I started my own consulting business mid last year and have been finding your web marketing insights really useful (interestingly I am currently studying Marketing in my MBA and I find your content far more relevant, but that’s a different story!)
I have enjoyed working through the online web marketing course and am putting it into practice.”