“Apple said Monday that it sold more than 300,000 iPads on the day of its launch, ushering in a new era of people buying things to find out what they are.”
— Seth Meyer for Weekend Update on SNL. (via Konigi)Bonus: Download the 33 free templates from Web Marketing That Works by Adam Franklin & Toby Jenkins
- The iPad is a toy — Konigi
- Facebook introduces community pages — TechCrunch
- Facebook sets up Google-war with vast expansion through Open Graph — Times Online
- YouTube turns 5: from a clip about an elephant to internet mammoth — Sydney Morning Herald
- iPad, tablet projections escalate — Min Online
- The scariest pricing idea ever. That works. — The Freelancery
- Will this be the new Google design? — Six Revisions
- Lessons to take away from marketing’s leading innovators — Advertising Age
Do not covet your ideas
An excerpt from the late Paul Arden’s book, It’s Not How Good You Are, It’s How Good You Want To Be.
Paul Arden was a talented and influential creative with Saatchi & Saatchi and the author several best-selling books. He passed away in April of this year.