- Spotted: Facebook’s check-in functionality and new “Places” tab — TechCrunch
- Fred Wilson’s 10 golden principles of successful web apps — Think Vitamin
- Guidelines for writing a good ‘About’ page — Six Revisions
- 9 essential social news and bookmarking sites for designers — Mashable
- Why is business writing so awful? — Inc.
- 5 ways to boost your Twitter following — s medio
- Internet Explorer’s market share slips: the beginning of the end? — Fast Company
- Foursquare at right time, right place to be next big thing — Times Online
- Team of 200 to handle President Chavez’ tweets — Sydney Morning Herald
Google Chrome speed tests: Google shows us, in this funny and inventive video, just how fast Chrome is!
Bonus: Download the 33 free templates from Web Marketing That Works by Adam Franklin & Toby Jenkins
via Cool Hunting.