What I love most about digital marketing [#50]
[Victoria Park Golf, Herston, Brisbane, Queensland]
I’m often asked what I love most about digital marketing. Here’s my answer.
Hey guys it’s Adam Franklin and a question that I’m often asked is, what do I love most about digital marketing? And the answer is that it’s fun. The sign behind me here got me thinking the fun does start here with digital marketing. And for me, the reason for that is firstly at a high-level, I find it just so awesome that the Internet allows us to post stuff like videos or documents or blog articles and people all over the world can find it. And hopefully they can benefit from it or at least get some sort of enjoyment or whatever.
And then at a more sort of tactical level or one on one level, the content that we publish out there to the Internet strangers can find, but those strangers can then get to know us better. They can connect us with us and sort of come into our ecosystem as friends or clients or peers or what have you. And I think that that just means that there’s so much possibility and it’s so enjoyable. And for me, that’s why digital marketing’s fun.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
100 videos in 100 days. Want more?
This is part of my 100 videos in 100 days challenge.
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn Masterclass’ on optimising your profile, building your network and growing your B2B pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
- 3 Tips for Better Public Speaking Presentations [#105] – Oct 18, 2019
- Top Inbound Marketing Tips for Ecommerce Websites – Oct 17, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.