Where can we find your blog?
Updated on November 26th, 2019
Where can we find your blog?
Here’s the deal:
We love blogging and are constantly being inspired by the multitude of talent in the blogosphere. Here we’re sharing some of our favourites.
Thing is, we’re always on the lookout for a new read.
That’s where you come in. Tell us where we can find your blog!
All you need to do is comment us with your blog’s URL and you’ll go in the draw to win a copy of David Meerman Scott’s fantastic book “The New Rules of Marketing & PR”.
Here are our favourites:
Seth Godin – Brilliant, short marketing posts.
Web Ink Now – Thought provoking web marketing ideas from David Meerman Scott. We loved his book “The New Rules of Marketing & PR” and the blog is an ongoing source of inspiration.
Square 2 Marketing – Marketing advice from the authors of Reality Marketing Revolution.
Search Strategy – SEO tips from the Reload Media team.
Divine Write – Glenn Murray is the author of the two fantastic ebooks SEO Secrets and SEO Copywriting. These DIY guides are accessible and jargon-free, just like his blog.
Copyblogger – A blog that’s been listed in more “super important writing/marketing blog lists” than you can poke a stick at. A constant resource for web writing that works.
Snappy Sentences – A snappy (surprise, surprise) tip-laden read for anyone who wants to write effective copy.
ffffound – Not only can you upload and share images, but this nifty site works out what you like and gives recommendations! A staple for designers.
FormFiftyFive – This site is a constant stream of images that intrigue and inspire. And it features handy links to design support tools.
Graphic Exchange – The web home of French graphic artist Fabien Barral.
Booooooom! – Film, art, design, music, all the things we all love, go to Booooooom! to get inspired!
TED – This video blog features really exciting presentations on a range of topics from leaders in their fields.
101 Cookbooks – Reward your hard work with these delicious feeds! Seriously amazing healthy, generally vegetarian recipes photographed beautifully and using all those crazy grains and vegetables you’ve never experimented with before.
Tim Ferriss – Author of “The Four Hour Work Week”, Ferriss has amazing ideas about living life and prioritising what’s important to you.
Emma’s Design Blog – This one feeds our designer’s obsession with mid-century scandinavian interior design and superb photography.
The Selby – For the voyeur in all of us. Beautiful photographs featuring beautiful homes and their beautiful owners.
So? Where can we find your blog?
Let us know in the comments.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn Masterclass’ on optimising your profile, building your network and growing your B2B pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
- Making news – what makes the cut and how you should apply it to your copy – Jun 27, 2011
- Weekly Round-Up | Vol 88 – Jun 24, 2011
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.