Why social media is important
Updated on September 29th, 2019
[Carriageworks, Sydney, NSW, Australia]
VIDEO – Why social media is important
Here’s the key point:
Trust is the most critical factor in people engaging a service professional, and the good thing is that trust can be amplified when people are given the chance to get to know and like you via social media.
I also answer this question from Selina:
“How should businesses ask for a referral after completing a project?”
Aside from literally asking them after a successful project, getting the actual client to post something on social media saying they had a good experience with you, and “if you’re in the market for ZXY then you should try this mob”. This works well because the recommendation comes from a friend, and that trust flows on to you. Plus it reaches lots of people because it’s on social media.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn Masterclass’ on optimising your profile, building your network and growing your B2B pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.