Why we need to get started in business [Adam Franklin video #1]
Here are 2 high levels ‘take aways’ from my two days in Melbourne for my marketing coaching mastermind (Taki Moore’s Black Belt).
These insights were from Ed Dale’s “belt breakout session”.
1. You only need to be right once in business.
2. 94% of successful people found success in an area different to what they started in.
Good day it’s Adam Franklin. I just wanted to share two high level insights that I got from the last two days working on the business, with my business partner Tobes down at a mastermind in Melbourne. First, at a high level, insight was you only need to be right once in business. Despite what we’re taught at school to always pass and never fail, in business most of what we do, a lot of what we do is going to be failing and working at what doesn’t work, and learning from that, and refining that. Then finding the thing that does work, and then you’re sweet.
Part of that too is … Or, the second component, which is another insight was — I think it was essentially a Nobel prize study, or something that surveyed all these successful people, and they asked them “Is what your successful in now what you started out in?” And 94% of people said no. Which means, the moral of that story, in my mind, is just get started in something. There’s a very high chance it’s not going to be what you end up being successful in, but you need to start!
- For all my videos, join my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BluewireMedia/
- For more videos and tip, let’s connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamfranklin
- Or subscribe via my website and download my popular Web Strategy Planning Template. https://www.bluewiremedia.com.au/
- The 6 to 7 Figures Show – Episode 021: Adam Franklin – Jul 4, 2019
- Don’t create a marketing prison [#76] – Jun 12, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.