WMTW 112: Will Hoekenga from CopyGrad [Podcast]
“Write things that help people.” Will Hoekenga (Tweet this)
In this episode I chat to Will Hoekenga about writing for sales copy, content, guest blogs, and reaching out to influencers
- Will is the founder of the blog Copygrad.
- Copywriting is writing words that convince people to take action.
- Content writing is educational in nature and provides something valuable in words.
- A sales page has more ROI than a content page.
- A link back to your website is helpful while doing guest blogging.
- Write about something that interests your audience, not yourself.
- “Do not” chase good ideas.
Get in touch with Will
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Bonus 33 Free Templates
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.