WMTW 058: Gini Dietrich from Spin Sucks [podcast]
Updated on February 10th, 2015
“Web Marketing is all about relationships.” — Gini Dietrich (Tweet this)
Adam Franklin chats to Gini Dietrich from SpinSucks.com about the hits and misses on her marketing journey. Like how blogging leads to 80% of revenue and why some products have failed.
- Gini is the founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich and author of the book “Spin Sucks: Communication and Reputation Management in the Digital Age.”
- Shifted their traditional office setting to a virtual setup and distributed team.
- Web Marketing for Gini is all about relationships.
- Focus on relationships with your clients and start to build on that.
- Spend time on social media platforms that your prospects are in.
- Gini wakes at 4:45am sits down at her desk at 5am and ends up at 7am, then she start her day.
- Blogging constitutes to about 80% of their revenue.
- When using content for marketing, use tools to help you like Followerwonk or Inkybee.
- Marketing in the Round: How to Develop an Integrated Marketing Campaign in the Digital Era.
- Spin Sucks: Communication and Reputation Management in the Digital Age.
Get in touch with Gini
- Visit Spinsucks.com
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions Or from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- Reconnect with dormant 1st degree LinkedIn contacts [#138] - Sep 21, 2020
- The Mere Exposure Effect: How to Use This Psychology Principle - Sep 21, 2020
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.