WMTW 061: Chris Ducker, author of Virtual Freedom [podcast]
“Building a team is the nucleus for every piece of success.” Chris Ducker (Tweet this)
Adam Franklin chats to Chris Ducker about outsourcing marketing tasks and podcasting to boost your profile.
- Chris did 46 flights; spoke to 12,000 people in 26 different cities last year.
- He is the author of the book, “Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business.”
- Time is the most valued commodity of every entrepreneur.
- An entrepreneur who does not delegate will eventually “burn out”
- Entrepreneurs do not need to do everything all by themselves.
- Delegation or outsourcing is buying time for an entrepreneur.
- Set specific goals and work towards them.
- Use project management platforms to manage your team and your project.
Get in touch with Chris
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Bonus 33 Free Templates
Download the 33 free templates (11.2 MB – zip file) from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- How to nurture LinkedIn contacts into high-value clients – Oct 26, 2018
- LinkedIn Marketing Template Bundle – Sep 24, 2018
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.