WMTW 063: Jordan Harbinger from The Art of Charm
“If you want to have a business online, you have to be likeable and trustable” Jordan Harbinger (Tweet this)
Adam Franklin chats to Jordan about the charm, confidence and charisma in the online world.
- Jordan Harbinger is founder of The Art of Charm podcast, it has 1.3 million downloads per month, has 370 episodes and 400 hours of audio training. Subscribe on iTunes.
- Networking and people skills are more valuable than hourly work and technical skills.
- He gives away all the content available for free, and sells the ‘training’.
- Training is the key, information without application is nothing.
- Web marketing is essential to promote your business.
- On overcoming fear of putting stuff out there online… do it for yourself first and foremost.
- On haters… it is actually a sign that you’ve had sufficient success for internet trolls to hassle you!
- More positive feedbacks than negative feedbacks are always a good sign.
- Online charisma is people feeling what you feel.
- Everybody likes an authentic person.
- Avoid hiring your friends.
Get in touch with Jordan
- Email him at Jordan[at]theartofcharm.com
- Follow him on twitter at @
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates (11.2 MB – zip file) from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- How to nurture LinkedIn contacts into high-value clients – Oct 26, 2018
- LinkedIn Marketing Template Bundle – Sep 24, 2018
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.