WMTW 064: Cas McCullough, author of Your Brilliant Un-Career [podcast]
“Get out of your way and believe in yourself” Cas McCullough (Tweet this)
Adam Franklin chats to Cas about mistakes to avoid and why we need to get out of our way sometimes.
- Cas is the author of the book Your Brilliant Un-Career: Women, Entrepreneurship, and Making the Leap and is the owner of Content Marketing Cardiology.
- She is also the host of the Your Brilliant Un-Career Podcast. Subscribe on iTunes.
- Real life stories of business owners always serves as good lessons.
- Online marketing is a long time investment and not an instant marketing fix.
- Marketing should be seen strategically, not tactically.
- For start ups, first step is to do research.
- Learning should be followed by implementation.
- Differentiate yourself to stand out on the market.
- The Book Your Brilliant Un-Career: Women, Entrepreneurship, and Making the Leap
- Your Brilliant Un-Career Podcast
- The Likeability Co
Get in touch with Cas
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates (11.2 MB – zip file) from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- The 6 to 7 Figures Show – Episode 021: Adam Franklin – Jul 4, 2019
- Don’t create a marketing prison [#76] – Jun 12, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.