WMTW 071: Steven Washer from Brainy Video [podcast]
“People need to trust themselves more” Steven Washer (Tweet this)
Adam Franklin chats to Steven about how to do effective video marketing. 3 easy and tips for lighting, backgrounds and audio, plus overcoming the mental barriers.
- Steven is the owner of BrainyVideo, a business that helps entrepreneurs do effective video marketing.
- Videos can increase your sales up to 32%.
- The two main barriers to video marketing are Impostor Syndrome and technical difficulties.
- Think about the function of the video on your marketing strategy to determine its content.
- Basics of video making
- Maintain eye contact to the camera.
- Videos are a great marketing and feedback tool for businesses.
- 3 important things in marketing
- Have something that people want
- Have a great offer
- At least a so-so Marketing
- Steven’s pro tip, “Be yourself.”
Get in touch with Steven
- Visit his website at BrainyVideo.com
- Email Steve at Steven[at]brainyvideo.com
- Follow him on Twitter @StevenWasher
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- Link2Sheet: Save LinkedIn contacts to a Google Sheet – Apr 19, 2019
- Why I Love Automation Agency – Apr 18, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.