WMTW 073: How to create your Guest Blogging Strategy [podcast]
“Guest blogging is a powerful way to promote your content.” Toby Jenkins (Tweet this)
Toby Jenkins talks about the power of guest blogging and the 5 step process to create your guest blogging strategy.
Original blog post for Problogger:
How to create your guest blogging strategy with the 5 steps template.
Brainstorm your targets
- List the blogs you want to write for.
Know your numbers:
People and outreach
- Find out the contact person for each blog.
- How important would your content be to their audience?
- Make your content is a big factor for the success of your guest blogging.
- Use tools like Keywordtool.io for your keyword search SEO needs.
- Who’s going to do what?
Know more about the Guest Blogging Strategy Template.
Get in touch with Toby
- Email him Toby.Jenkins[at]bluewiremedia.com.au
- Follow Toby on Twitter @Toby_Jenkins
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- The Olympic story I reluctantly shared – Nov 20, 2015
- Time Management and Productivity Hacks of Billionaires & Olympians [Podcast] – Nov 18, 2015
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.