WMTW 115: Kate Erickson from Entrepreneur on Fire [Podcast]
“Trust your gut and follow your intuition.” Kate Erickson (Tweet this)
In this episode I talk to Kate Erickson about finding your avatar, listening to your audience and building a community.
- Kate is author of the book The Fire Path: A Beginner’s Guide to Growing Your Online Business.
- She is also the co-founder of the podcast Entrepreneur on Fire and is the host of her own podcast Kate’s take: The EOFire Audio Blog.
- Find your avatar or the buyer persona in your business.
- Engage and react on the feedback given.
- The online community is a good source of audience.
- Know how to build a “Community”
- When launching, say yes to almost anything and everything.
- Learn how to get $3,000,000 revenue from webinars.
- Successful entrepreneurs are the ones that set goals and achieve them.
- The Fire Path: A Beginner’s Guide to Growing Your Online Business
- Entrepreneur on Fire
- Kate’s take: The EOFire Audio Blog
- Podcaster’s Paradise
- The Freedom Journal
Get in touch with Kate
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.