WMTW 119: Josh Turner from LinkedSelling [Podcast]
“Position yourself as a peer rather than a vendor” Josh Turner (Tweet this)
In this episode I chat to Josh Turner about his new book “Booked” and the 5 components process.
- Josh has a new book titled “Booked”
- He is the founder and CEO of LinkedSelling.
- The 5 Components process
- Foundation – have the right things in place
- Creating an authority platform – position yourself as a leader
- Database building and prospecting – tools to continually bring people into business
- Messaging machine – work prospects through your messaging
- Email Blueprint – layer email to increase results
- Contact them in multiple ways to increase response rate
- Re-allocate the time you spend on social media
Get in touch with Josh
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- Why Your Business Needs Digital Marketing in 2020 – Sep 12, 2019
- How to Successfully Hire & Retain ‘A Players’ for Your Team – Jul 13, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.