WMTW 120: Robert Gerrish from Flying Solo [Podcast]
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” Robert Gerrish (Tweet this)
In this episode I chat to Robert Gerrish about starting a blog, quality content and loving and enjoying work.
- Robert is the Founder of Flying Solo, the host of the Flying Solo Podcast and co-author of the book Flying Solo: How to go it alone in business
- Transition is important for growth.
- Love what you do; getting revenue is the least concern.
- Embrace social media as it will help you in your business.
- Email is still a valuable marketing tool.
- Quality is more valuable than reach.
Get in touch with Robert
- Go to his website at Flying Solo.
- Listen and subscribe to his podcast Flying Solo Podcast.
- Follow them on Twitter @FlyingSoloAU.
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- The 6 to 7 Figures Show – Episode 021: Adam Franklin – Jul 4, 2019
- Don’t create a marketing prison [#76] – Jun 12, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.