WMTW 125: Navid Moazzez from Virtual Summit Mastery [Podcast]
“I build relationships, that is one of the biggest benefits.” Navid Moazzez (Tweet this)
In this episode I chat to Navid Moazzez about virtual summits, influencer outreach and a whole lot more.
- Navid is known for running virtual summits.
- A virtual summit is having multiple speakers or experts in a conference connected via video.
- When organizing a virtual summit:
- Have it for free.
- Grow your email list.
- Monetise at the back end.
- You can get speakers for lower costs at a virtual event.
- Things to focus on:
- Define your virtual summit theme, be specific.
- Stand out, do it better.
- Attract speakers that fit in.
- Be authentic in creating relationships.
- A video testimonial is a good start for a relationship.
- Never forget to follow up.
Get in touch with Navid
- Get to know more at VirtualSummitMastery.com/Adam
- Go to his website at NavidMoazzez.com
- Follow him on Twitter @NavidMoazzez
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Bonus 33 Free Templates
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- How to nurture LinkedIn contacts into high-value clients – Oct 26, 2018
- LinkedIn Marketing Template Bundle – Sep 24, 2018
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.