WMTW 134: Nate Smith the 80-20 Marketing Guy [Podcast]
“The biggest single lesson is to validate” Nate Smith (Tweet this)
In this episode I talk to Nate Smith about “Validating”, the power of videos and email marketing.
- Nate is the 80-20 Marketing Guy.
- It takes two years to launch a successful product.
- Get inputs from your audience before launching a product.
- Know your target audience.
- “Validate” – What problem can I solve for you?
- Learn from your audience
- Speak personally and authentically.
- Don’t launch anything unless your audience needs it.
- Don’t waste time.
Get in touch with Nate
- Get his bonus 8020marketingguy.com/adam
- Go to his website The 80/20 Marketing Guy
- Follow him on Twitter at @natesmithny
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- The 6 to 7 Figures Show – Episode 021: Adam Franklin – Jul 4, 2019
- How to do marketing if you are shy [#67] – Jun 3, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.