WMTW 139: Greg Cassar from the Collective Part 1 [Podcast]
Updated on January 4th, 2017
“E-commerce is still in its very early days.” Greg Cassar (Tweet this)
In this episode I talk with Greg Cassar all about maximizing an e-commerce store.
- Greg Cassar is back on the podcast to talk about e-commerce.
- E-commerce is the new trend in purchasing online.
- It’s important to create and design your own brand name for your store.
- 16 Components for creating the perfect e-commerce business:
- Repeat purchases
- Cost effective shipping
- Good multi supplier chain
- Cost of goods sold
- Google and Facebook like it
- Get the next 8 in part 2 of Greg’s interview.
Get in touch with Greg
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- Why I don’t like LinkedIn engagement pods [#108] – Nov 15, 2019
- Why your LinkedIn Profile Headshot is so important [#107] – Nov 13, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.