WMTW 139: Greg Cassar from The Collective Part 1 [Podcast]
Updated on November 23rd, 2019
Greg Cassar – The Collective
“E-commerce is still in its very early days.” Greg Cassar (Tweet this)
In this episode I talk with Greg Cassar all about maximizing an e-commerce store.
- Greg Cassar is back on the podcast to talk about e-commerce.
- E-commerce is the new trend in purchasing online.
- It’s important to create and design your own brand name for your store.
- 16 Components for creating the perfect e-commerce business:
- Repeat purchases
- Cost effective shipping
- Good multi supplier chain
- Cost of goods sold
- Google and Facebook like it
- Get the next 8 in part 2 of Greg’s interview.
About Greg Cassar – Digital Marketing Profit Strategist
Greg Cassar lives an an active coastal family life with great work/life balance. He loves his wife, his kids, surfing, motorbike riding and fun outdoors. He is famous for being extremely honest and ‘what you see is what you get’ with no surprises.
After his Agency years, Greg morphed to become a coach and ran the highly successful Digital Marketing Mastermind ‘The Collective’. Over the next 6 1/2 years he helped over 100 businesses grow by as much as $50m in additional sales in some cases.
- In the top 1% of Marketers on the Planet
- Worked with/in 350 Businesses
- Driven over 2 Million Leads
- Responsible for Over $500m in Sales Online
- Managed over $10m in Clicks
- Performed over 400 Split Tests
- Speaker/Educator for the Australian Government
- Positively impacted a lot of lives
Get in touch with Greg Cassar from The Collective
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- Remote work is here to stay, is your business ready for it? - Mar 20, 2020
- Building Your First Business Website – 9 Essential Tips - Mar 19, 2020
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.