WMTW 140: Greg Cassar from the Collective Part 2 [Podcast]
“Cash flow is determined by your calendar.” Greg Cassar (Tweet this)
In this episode I finish off my talk with Greg Cassar about running a successful e-commerce business.
16 Components for Creating the Perfect E-Commerce Business:
- Repeat purchases
- Cost effective shipping
- Good Multi supplier chain
- Cost of goods sold
- Google and Facebook like it
- Good low refund products
- Passionate market
- Growing Industry
- Ability to upsell
- Product is consumed or re-ordered
- Content amplification
- Market has money and motivated to spend it
- Mind set
- How to get more customers
- Start with the store
- How to get them spending more
- Post-purchase upsell
- How to get them buying again
Get in touch with Greg
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- The 6 to 7 Figures Show – Episode 021: Adam Franklin – Jul 4, 2019
- Don’t create a marketing prison [#76] – Jun 12, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.