WMTW 140: Greg Cassar – Digital Marketing Strategist Part 2 [Podcast]
Updated on November 23rd, 2019
Greg Cassar Digital Marketing Strategist
“Cash flow is determined by your calendar.” Greg Cassar (Tweet this)
In this episode I finish off my talk with Greg Cassar about running a successful e-commerce business.
16 Components for Creating the Perfect E-Commerce Business:
- Repeat purchases
- Cost effective shipping
- Good Multi supplier chain
- Cost of goods sold
- Google and Facebook like it
- Good low refund products
- Passionate market
- Growing Industry
- Ability to upsell
- Product is consumed or re-ordered
- Content amplification
- Market has money and motivated to spend it
- Mind set
- How to get more customers
- Start with the store
- How to get them spending more
- Post-purchase upsell
- How to get them buying again
About Greg Cassar – Digital Marketing Strategist
Greg Cassar lives an an active coastal family life with great work/life balance. He loves his wife, his kids, surfing, motorbike riding and fun outdoors. He is famous for being extremely honest and ‘what you see is what you get’ with no surprises.
After his Agency years, Greg morphed to become a coach and ran the highly successful Digital Marketing Mastermind ‘The Collective’. Over the next 6 1/2 years he helped over 100 businesses grow by as much as $50m in additional sales in some cases.
- In the top 1% of Marketers on the Planet
- Worked with/in 350 Businesses
- Driven over 2 Million Leads
- Responsible for Over $500m in Sales Online
- Managed over $10m in Clicks
- Performed over 400 Split Tests
- Speaker/Educator for the Australian Government
- Positively impacted a lot of lives
Get in touch with Greg
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- Remote work is here to stay, is your business ready for it? - Mar 20, 2020
- Building Your First Business Website – 9 Essential Tips - Mar 19, 2020
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.