WMTW 142: Michael Gerber from Beyond the E-Myth [Podcast]
“Scalability is the benchmark” Michael Gerber (Tweet this)
In this episode I talk to Michael Gerber about his new book “Beyond the E-Myth”, scaling and providing great products.
- Michael is author of “The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It.”
- He’s got a new book entitled “Beyond the E-Myth” that will be launched on December 7, 2016.
- Beyond the E-Myth is written to simplify the process of entrepreneurship.
- Every small company must be built with scalability in mind.
- Entrepreneurs are four different people
- The dreamer
- The thinker
- The storyteller
- The leader
- Hierarchy of Growth
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- Beyond the E-myth
Get in touch with Michael
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.