WMTW 143: Andrew Morello from Yellow Brick Road [Podcast]
Updated on January 4th, 2017
“One biggest mistake is doing everything by yourself.” Andrew Morello (Tweet this)
In this episode I talk to Andrew Morello about digital marketing and having online presence.
- Andrew is the winner of the show Apprentice.
- He also serves as the business development manager at Yellow Brick Road.
- He is an avid user of digital marketing.
- Seek professional advice
- Don’t be afraid of trying something
- Be ready for criticism when you go online.
- Be cool, calm and collected
- Keep an eye on it
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Having an online presence is very important.
Get in touch with Andrew
- Follow him on Twitter @AndrewMorello
- Follow him on Instagram @andrewmorello
- Follow him on Facebook
- Visit his website AndrewMorello.com
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- Should I add post nominals on my LinkedIn Profile? #142 - Jul 21, 2021
- The Common Path to Uncommon Success - Mar 28, 2021
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.