WMTW 150: Adele Revella author of Buyer Personas [Podcast]
“What we need to know is exactly what is on our buyer’s mind.” Adele Revella (Tweet this)
In this episode I talk with Adele Revella about the buyer persona – how and what to know about your ideal buyers.
- Adele is the author of the book Buyer Personas: How to Gain Insight into your Customer’s Expectations, Align your Marketing Strategies, and Win More Business, and the founder of the Buyer Persona Institute.
- Specialised interviews with buyers will help you get their persona.
- Get them to open up and tell you the story of their decision.
- 5 rings of buying insight:
- Priority initiative ring of insight
- Success factors insight
- Perceived barriers insight
- Decision criteria insight
- Buyer’s journey
- Buyer Personas: How to Gain Insight into your Customer’s Expectations, Align your Marketing Strategies, and Win More Business
- Buyer Persona Institute
Get in touch with Adele
- Get free resources at BuyerPersona/Resources
- Go to her website at BuyerPersona.com
- Get her book at BuyerPersona.com/book
- Follow her on Twitter @buyerpersona
Season 1 is over, please wait for the comeback at Season 2.
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- 3 Tips for Better Public Speaking Presentations [#105] – Oct 18, 2019
- Top Inbound Marketing Tips for Ecommerce Websites – Oct 17, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.