Today I want to discuss uncovering your ‘flagship content’ — aka your lead magnet.
I’ve been working with my coaching clients on this.
I want to give you a short insight into how to do it, so I’ve in the Facebook group to talk you through it.
(in the Facebook group)
This mini-training shows you how to work out what you should use as your flagship content (aka lead magnet).
Flagship content should be:
Valuable (…so valuable people would pay you for it, if you asked!)
Concise and actionable (…think 1-2 pages that take you from A-B.)
Something you’re known for!
Benefits: When flagship content is done well, people can discover you, people will join your marketing ecosystem & people will want to work with you.
It’s simple, but not easy.
It takes some ‘heavy lifting’ upfront to get right, but once you get there it will serve your business for years and decades to come.
Would you like my help? If you’d like my help to uncover your flagship content, I’m here. I am looking for 5 consultants (making over ~$10k a month) who want to bring on 2 new clients in the next 90 days. Hit reply and say “interested”.
I hope you find this useful.
Adam Franklin CEO – Bluewire Media Author of Web Marketing That Works
PS. When you’re ready, here are 5 ways I can help you grow:
1. Download theWeb Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Web Marketing That Works — an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. . It’s a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. for a 7 day, $7 USD trial. Implement 1 thing each month.
5. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
You’ve received this email because you are subscribed to the Bluewire News. At some point you have downloaded one or more of our free marketing templates or e-books. Whilst we’d be sad to see you go, you can easily opt-out at the link here Unsubscribe