What You Can Expect
Toby Jenkins: High Performance Team Culture
Keynote Speaker, Trainer and Workshop Facilitator
Toby Jenkins is a speaker on High Performance Team Culture. He is also:
- Co-founder of North.
- Olympian (Water Polo, Athens 2004).
- Performance coach, speaker, consultant.
- Has worked with Olympic medalists, investors, entrepreneurs, founders, execs and managers.
- Co-founder (and former CEO), Bluewire Media.
- Co-author Web Marketing That Works (Amazon #1 bestseller).
- Listed on Smart Company’s 2009 Hot 30 Under 30 and Dynamic Business’s 2010 Young Guns lists of entrepreneurs.
- Married to Lucy and father of Beatrix and Heidi.
- Values: Love, Gratitude, Strength, Humility, Curiosity.
Book Toby as your next keynote speaker on High Performance Team Culture
We help ambitious leaders achieve results whilst simultaneously empowering their teams to thrive.
Our speaking, coaching, training and certification programs and tools filter the noise and bring evidence of what truly matters to leadership, team alignment and high performance culture. We run high performance team activities, and team professional development.
Workshops and accreditations: Australia-wide and New Zealand.
We provide leadership facilitators as part of the leadership program. You’ll access models for leading teams and it includes team building, fundamentals, theory, principles and real examples from the elite business and sporting world.
We can speak at your next conference or workshop in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra, Perth, Adelaide or NZ.
Why high performance culture matters?
High performance has changed. It’s not reducing stress and pressure, it’s building capacity to embrace more. And it’s not motivating people, it’s connecting them to what matters. Finally, it’s not positive thinking, it’s taking action no matter what you feel. Read more Toby’s high performing culture blog.
About Toby Jenkins
Toby Jenkins is the Amazon #1 best selling author of Web Marketing That Works (Wiley & Sons 2014), an 2004 Athens Olympian, CEO, entrepreneur and athlete mentor at the Queensland Academy of Sport (QAS) who speaks first hand about what it takes to achieve your goals, grow a team and build a culture. Toby is warm, humble and passionate, and has addressed audiences of over 1,000 people and MC’d corporate events. Visit Toby’s speaker website.
Topics on High Performance Team Culture:
- Building High Performance Team Cultures
- The Art of Practice – How to accelerate learning as an individual and an organisation
CEOs, management teams, entrepreneurs, athletes, aspiring Olympians and students.
Ian Thorpe, Libby Trickett, Leisel Jones, Ashley Callus and Dean Merlo.
Range from $6,000 – $10,000 plus travel & expenses depending on complexity, duration and proximity of the engagement.
Toby’s Headshot (click to download):
For Skype/Podcast interviews:
Skype ID: toby.jenkins.bluewire.media