Subj: [Weekly digest] facebook groups, Google retargetting + tickets on sale
But it’s amazing how you can amplify your content marketing via retargetting (aka remarketing). These days Facebook and Google give you a second chance to reach people who’ve been to your website before but didn’t take action. It is proving a great way to scale your content marketing and to get more sales from existing traffic.
Not sure what retargetting or remarketing is?
Well you’re about to find out.
Our feature post is about Google Adwords Remarketing by Ilana Wechsler from Green Arrow Digital.. I chose it as the feature because I learnt a whole lot about remarketing from reading the post and wanted to share that experience with you. Even if you’re not ready to start remarketing yet, be sure to start collecting data and install the AdWords Remarketing code on your website. It’s becoming an integral part of the future of online marketing.
<< Read it here Quick Start Guide to Effective Facebook Group Marketing by Katie Wyatt
Otherwise, here’s some of the other content you may have missed…
Latest posts from our blog
- Why Customer Service Will Boost Your Marketing Strategy – Elena Lockett
- Pro Advice: 15 Social Media Experts on Networking – Mike Hanski
- Why Your Online Business Needs An Internal Audit – Daniel Paull
- 7 Secret Ways You Can Repurpose Your Static Content – Ankit Roy
Latest podcast episodes
- Ep 112: Will Hoekenga from CopyGrad about writing for sales copy, content, guest blogs, and reaching out to influencers
- “Write things that help people.” Will Hoekenga (Tweet this)
- Ep 113: Will Blunt from Blogger Sidekick about blogging, social media tools and reaching out to people
- “I always enjoy learning new things.” Will Blunt (Tweet this)
Managing Editor at Bluewire Media
PS. If you haven’t already, here is a link to Adam’s free video training he put together to teach you about the Web Strategy Planning Template.
Bluewire Media Pty Ltd, ACN: 115 735 192.
Check out our Amazon #1 bestseller Web Marketing That Works